Certain physical, electronic and managerial procedures have been employed to safeguard your information. Information is accessible only by individuals, agents and contractors designated by The Mall at Steamtown. Please note that www.themarketplaceatsteamtown.com is NOT a secure site.
Information that The Mall at Steamtown Collects: In order to register a child for membership in The Mall at Steamtown’s Kid’s Club, site visitors supply the following information online: the child’s first and last name, mailing address, city, state, zip, email address and date of birth. Registration forms should be filled out by an ADULT.
CODE OF CONDUCT
FIREARMS OR WEAPONS OF ANY KIND ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY
Welcome to The Marketplace at Steamtown. To make your visit and that of your fellow visitors more pleasant, we kindly ask that you do not engage in any of the following conduct while in the center. If you do, you are violating the center’s Code of Conduct, which may result in your expulsion from the center.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM THE FOLLOWING WHILE IN THE CENTER
- Taking action that could result in a substantial risk of physical harm to persons or property.
- Threatening or harassing any person.
- Running, skating, rollerblading, skateboarding, or bicycling or any action that interferes with the free flow of traffic in the center and/or access to stores.
- Standing or walking in such a way to cause inconvenience to others.
- Littering, throwing, discarding, or depositing any paper, glass, or other matter of any kind anywhere except in designated trash receptacles.
- Defacing, damaging, or destroying any real or personal property that is part of, or located in or on, the center, including writing, spraying, scratching, or otherwise affixing graffiti on such property.
- Bringing in animals, except for animals in the company of and trained to assist disabled patrons.
- Yelling, screaming, playing loud music, or similar behavior that creates noise of sufficient volume to interfere with the hearing or peace of the general public.
- Engaging in protests, petitioning, or solicitations for charity.
- Distributing commercial advertising of any kind, offering samples of items that are sold or available for sale, or actually selling products or conducting surveys.
- Wearing no shirt or footwear.
- Sitting on stairs, planters, trash receptacles, or escalators.
- Bringing in alcohol or consuming alcohol anywhere other than in an area designated for that purpose.
- Possessing an explosive or incendiary device of any kind (including fireworks).
- Entering any area of the center not open to the public.
- Violating any federal, state or local laws.
- Loitering or sleeping in any areas of the Mall.
- Loitering or clustering of tables in the Food Court.
- Photographing of Retail Stores.
At any time, you can remove a child’s name from Kid’s Club membership by email or by writing us a letter and mailing it to: The Mall at Steamtown, 300 Lackawanna Avenue, Scranton, PA 18503. As the child’s information changes, please send us updates so that we can keep our records current.
How The Mall at Steamtown uses your Information: The Mall at Steamtown will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone. We may use your information to reply to inquiries, provide operational notices, keep records, update you on current news and events, and handle complaints. The Mall at Steamtown occasionally enters into cooperative marketing programs with other organizations. Although we may contact you in connection with those programs, rest assured that your information will not be sold, rented or distributed to any third party organization for their own separate and individual use.
The Mall at Steamtown may release personal information to appropriate governmental authorities under the following circumstances: where release is required by law or regulation, or is requested by a government agency; where our records indicate that a company or individual may be engaged in fraud or other deceptive practices, or where your communication suggests possible harm to others.
Computer Tracking and Cookies
Our website is not set up to track, collect or distribute personal information not entered by visitors. Site logs do generate certain types of non-identifying usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to our sites. This information is used by our technical team to evaluate site performance and improve service. While this information may be provided to others, the statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information